Flu Season Resources
Click on each resource to learn more.
The links below contain educational materials and resources that can help you learn how to better manage your health.
- When It’s More Than Winter Blues
- How Can I Manage Stress?
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure and Stroke
- Cholesterol Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Cholesterol Lowering Medicines
- What do My Cholesterol Levels Mean?
- Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
- How Can I Avoid a Heart Attack?
- How Will I Recover from My Heart Attack?
- What is Congestive Heart Failure?
- How Can I Live with Heart Failure?
- Warning Signs of a Stroke
- Why Should I be Physically Active?
- How Can I Manage My Weight?
- How Can I Follow a Healthy Diet?
- How Do I Read Food Labels?
- How Do I Quit Smoking?
- What You Can Do to Prevent Falls?
- Infection Control at Home
- Mesothelioma Patient Survival Rate
The links below will take you to our affiliated agencies, professional groups, and other sites of interest.
- Start the Conversation
website dedicated to increase awareness of end-of-life care options, support people in starting the conversation about end-of-life with their families and physicians, and encourage the documentation of their goals and wishes using an advance directive.
- Rutland Mental Health Services
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Care Management Network of Vermont
Specializing in geriatric care services
- Home Care Online
The virtual home of the National Association for Home Care and Hospice
- The National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO)
- Rutland County Community Health Needs Assessment
- Stratton Foundation
Opening doors to a brighter future for Vermont kids
- The Visiting Nurses Association of America
- Alzheimer’s Association of Vermont
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- VNAs of Vermont
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Rutland County
- Vermont Ethics Network